1. provides to types of fibre - good for our health and our bowels
2. delivers a calcium hit
3. one of the few vegetarian sources of omega 3 fatty acids
1. Cut watermelon into cubes / blocks - whatever size you like
2. Sprinkle 1 - 2tbs of chia seeds onto a plate
3. Press any flat sided edge of the watermelon into the chia seeds, trying to get full coverage - for visual appeal purposes ;)
Is there such a thing as too much soy?
Perfect side salads or sandwich fillings (that also happen to be low FODMAP)
I think I eat well, so why am I hungry all the time?!?