Click to here to take a look at the research that Dietitian Caroline Tuck has been involved in. Some of articles available include:
- Implementation of the low FODMAP diet in functional gastrointestinal symptoms: A real‐world experience
- The impact of dietary fermentable carbohydrates on a post inflammatory model of irritable bowel syndrome
- The keto diet and the gut: cause for concern?
- Dietary therapies for functional bowel symptoms: Recent advances, challenges, and future directions
- Fermentable short chain carbohydrate (FODMAP) content of common plant-based foods and processed foods suitable for vegetarian- and vegan-based eating patterns
- Re-challenging FODMAPs: the low FODMAP diet phase two
- Fermentable oligosaccharides, disaccharides, monosaccharides and polyols: role in irritable bowel syndrome